Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Apparently they are chasing a 3 year ban. I dont think players should be as harshly punished when the employer is allowed plaster shit gambling sponsors everywhere but they are the rules

We will probably terminate the deal in January if guilty. Can join the Drinkwater, Kiraly loan hall of fame

Max penalty is a 3 year ban and a €25k fine. So the fine is peanuts but the 3 year ban when you're 24 is a career killer. If Zaniolo or his fame hungry mom were involved with Fabrizio Corona then I can believe the betting ring thing. Corona has blackmail and extortion convictions, no-one explicity mentions mafia/camorra/ndranghetta connections with him but he screams it to me. Hard people to say no to.

17 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Max penalty is a 3 year ban and a €25k fine. So the fine is peanuts but the 3 year ban when you're 24 is a career killer. If Zaniolo or his fame hungry mom were involved with Fabrizio Corona then I can believe the betting ring thing. Corona has blackmail and extortion convictions, no-one explicity mentions mafia/camorra/ndranghetta connections with him but he screams it to me. Hard people to say no to.

Just looked up Fabrizio Corona. What an interesting chap. 

I'd be interested to know more about this stuff. Are there any books or online articles where we can learn more about this guy or the culture you're talking about? I find this stuff fascinating but f**king terrifying 

Can't help but wonder if way more people aren't involved in this. The fact these players have completed big money moves away from Italy recently before the allegations come up whiffs. Have to wonder whether Newcastle got Tonali completed so early and easily in the window, because AC Milan were desperate to tie everything up ASAP. 

Edited by skarroki

Just now, DCJonah said:

This season is a really frustrating one. Injuries and now this. 

I was genuinely excited about the potential with this signing. 

I'd imagine we are checking our obligation to buy paperwork very closely. 

Really is. So much promise for the season with genuine possibility of top 5 and we just keep losing players. I had high hopes for this lad too. Hopefully it’s all not as bad as it’s sounds. 

48 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

giphy.gif

Won't be Niccolò Zaniolo organising anything, I could well see his mom and Corona being part of something dodgy. Zaniolo will have been used for profit I'd say in that case if you ask me.

25 minutes ago, TRO said:

Its not as if, they don't earn much....so they gravitate to betting.

I don't bet, so not really the one to speculate on motives.

not sure what to think.

It's a sport, a hobby of sort for some. I know regular people who bet and others that don't.

It doesn't impact them massively, it's a fiver here and a tenner there.

I guess with rich people it's the same, they just kick it up a notch. 

• Like 1

Â