Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, romavillan said:

As others have said he's not playing in his best position. He does look tired after an hour as well, needs games and to get his fitness up. He's going to be immense for us.

With 5 subs I do think he is a player that will be a 60 minute player for us. Not just him I would say Bailey too

2 hours ago, pete101 said:

At times his hold up play is so good you do wonder could he play centre forward 

Thought it served us well outlet-wise having Diaby on one side with his pace and Zaniolo on the other with his strength, they looked like having no chance of muscling him off the ball.

34 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I still would like to see him right rather than left. Yes he said he’ll play wherever he’s asked to, but I’d really like to see him right once Ramsey is back starting.

No Diaby? Or play him deeper?

I think he’ll benefit now that he’s match fit and up to speed, when we are playing more of a 433 kind of formation, in that front 3, but yesterday we were almost 442 or 451 at times. The midfield were very flat, and I don’t think that helped him out as he was picking up the ball quite deep

Â