Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

10 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

When this guy gets up to speed in this league he could more than compensate for the loss of Buendia. 

Or he could just frustrate us like Bailey. 

I'm really excited to see him get some minutes. 

Zaniolo and Konsa are my "unexpectedly important"  predictions for this season. 

(I'm a close third given my vociferous support from the Holte End on match days!)

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

When this guy gets up to speed in this league he could more than compensate for the loss of Buendia. 

Or he could just frustrate us like Bailey. 

50/50 chance

• Haha 1

I like him...  It's rare to have really good touch and control when you're a big man, but Zaniolo seems to be built for the Premier League.  Once he gets used to the lack of space and his teammates movements, he's going to be an issue for the opposition's defenses. 

• Like 1

Sorry to see him taken off, he always looks capable of producing a trick out of nothing which is what you need against a very well drilled defensive setup like Palace´s. He got a bit roughed up in the middle of the park, but he´s obviously smart and skillful enough to learn and adapt to that. Hoping for great things from him.

Did well bearing in mind he was playing on the left when he normally plays on the right.

Did take up the same space as watkins multiple times when digne had the ball which will obviously require working out.

He also got clipped a good few times ( 5 or 6) and only I think got 1 freekick ? 

More to come I'm very sure

Played like he had won a raffle for the first 15 minutes was ok after that. Needs to get up to the pace of the PL which will take time. He’s a decent option to have though and will get better with time. 

31 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

He also got clipped a good few times ( 5 or 6) and only I think got 1 freekick ? 

More to come I'm very sure

Yep, wouldn't say he looked down hearted but it definitely looked like the PL surprised him a bit, there were a good 5 or 6 hefty looking challenges on him some rightly not given some wrongly (I also thought there was a lot of shirt pulling today, he had one early doors where he beat his man but he grabbed a handful of his shorts with no foul)

He'll get there no doubt, with the whole loan stuff he has the benefit of the doubt while he finds his feet, fortunately Diaby has hit the ground running

Want to see him in the ECL

Â