Charles De Ketelaere

Wes

3 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Wrong. Mr Emery would say it like this of course - 

‘Good morning Charles, first I want to thank the fans. Would you like to come to Aston Villa? It’s a big club mate’

😆

Did he mention town?

Mate.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Buendia strengths are the press and winning the ball back in final 3rd which he does and many don't give him credit for. Plus the assist of the assister and the killer defence splitting passes. People love to ignore he was regular starter under Emery and we were 3rd in form table since Emery took over

Oh I love Buendia, wanted us to sign him for ages. Just wouldn't say dribbling is one of his strengths.

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

This might actually happen

Talk about PSV and Leipzig being interested. Read Milan fans saying stuff like "either ask for a bucketload of money, or even better, keep him and play him in his proper position..."

PSV don't have  abucketload of money, who knows, €35m seems like a lot but Milan preferred him to Dybala and he's technically a very gifted player. Could play as a 10 for us, inverted wide forward on the right or naturally in Ramsey's role I spose although Ramsey might offer more defensively.

The comments surrounding this guy are eerily similar to the comments about De Bruyne back when he was the same age at Chelsea.

Not strong enough, not fast enough, lacking confidence.

Not saying he'll become as good, but the similarities are there. Clearly a technically gifted player from what I've seen. Just needs a bit of nurturing.

Edited by Beastmix
  • Like 2

Â