Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

One occasion in particular, saw him get lost in a crowd of Newcastle players, and I couldn't see anything, then have no clue how he emerged with the ball still at his feet 😂

A few times, it also looked like other players weren't on his wavelength.

We need to sort ourselves out now, let's not ruin another potentially brilliant player due to being shite all around him.

Terrible for defenders to face him in that half space. Intrinsically, they want to press him but if you do, Diaby can dart behind if you step out too far. 

But if he receives it in the half space, then he’s going to run at you and at some pace. 

Going to rack up the goals and assists this season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DJBOB said:

Terrible for defenders to face him in that half space. Intrinsically, they want to press him but if you do, Diaby can dart behind if you step out too far. 

But if he receives it in the half space, then he’s going to run at you and at some pace. 

Going to rack up the goals and assists this season. 

Yeah, he looks to be an excellent signing. 

Don't think he was great today to be honest. Felt dangerous though. Glad he was on our team.

Plenty of times moves broke down around him because the link-up wasn't quite there. He or the other guy went the wrong way trying to receive a quick pass, that'll come in time.

Absolutely outrageous volley that Pigford nearly ballooned in. Audacious isn't strong enough a word.

Earlier in the thread I think I said wasn’t excited about this signing but after watching him in both matches he looks like his gonna be a really good player for us. 

Shame the volley didn’t go in!

Â