Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Maybe. Moreno does have a bit of European experience. As talented as he is, Tielemans isn't someone who'd have athleticism listed as one of his strengths.

Not enough at all. Not many at all. We've been very wasteful.

Moreno obviously a target Emery brought with him. Watkins obviously a Smith player. It's slim pickings honestly if you look back.

Not surprised Emery has brought a load of scouts in and Lange has been replaced.

Ah i see what u mean. Club picks rather than manager assocaited picks. Agree there then . 

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just saw some comments from Emery, where he seems to mention playing him as a Left winger? 🤔

He also says striker. I think the context might have been that JJ is out for a bit so he can play there . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Just saw some comments from Emery, where he seems to mention playing him as a Left winger? 🤔

Ramsey is injured for the first month of the season. Don't be shocked if diaby, Bailey and Buendia all rotate around as LW, RF, RM

• Like 3

This is such an exciting signing in terms of statements. The thing with Villa is everything is always a false dawn and a promise to take us "back to where we belong". This time it's feeling like we are actually up for contending. This season is  our most exciting in years. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

This is such an exciting signing in terms of statements. The thing with Villa is everything is always a false dawn and a promise to take us "back to where we belong". This time it's feeling like we are actually up for contending. This season is  our most exciting in years. 

Diaby is a massive signing, our biggest for donkey's years.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Maybe. Moreno does have a bit of European experience. As talented as he is, Tielemans isn't someone who'd have athleticism listed as one of his strengths.

Not enough at all. Not many at all. We've been very wasteful.

Moreno obviously a target Emery brought with him. Watkins obviously a Smith player. It's slim pickings honestly if you look back.

Not surprised Emery has brought a load of scouts in and Lange has been replaced.

Pau Torres obviously. Elite level recruitment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paul514 said:

Diaby is a massive signing, our biggest for donkey's years.

I wouldn’t say years, I know it seems a long time but it’s only been a week 😉

Pau Torres is a massive signing as well.  

I really think both are massive signings in their own way and will be as key as each other…all great news.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Looking forward to a pic of bailey and diaby reuniting.

Have you lot been discussing this? Holy shite. What have we got here? These two are like the tag-team raptors in Jurassic Park.  The play that starts at 3:10 is just filthy.  No question, overall, that Diaby is more elegantly clever and poised, but Leon brings pace and timing and -- yes -- clinical precision to the proceedings. Perfect complement to Diaby. The pair of them seem to create huge spaces almost at will. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

7 hours ago, mrchnry said:

A Man U supporting friend said we are starting to scare him.

Flabbergasted by Diaby signing.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

A Man U supporting friend said we are starting to scare him.

Flabbergasted by Diaby signing.

I can imagine, I mean we recruit well for reasonable fees have a clear plan in place and have a elite structure behind an elite manager. All Man Utd have is an elite manager and that’s it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

The last paragraph would suggest that we are done with major signings.

Now time for outgoings, and maybe incoming only if an opportunity hard to pass arises.

Personally, I took that as we do need to concentrate on outgoings, but later in the window we might do some stuff we can't do right now.

Ie: possibly waiting on players like Ferran, Felix, or other players where we might not be able to snap them up now, but later in the window if they have little interest....then maybe then.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

Â