Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Just now, Keyblade said:

Always need to vet this Della's tweets. Anyone have a link to Ornstein's article? Because he certainly hasn't tweeted about it.

Yeah I did check Ornstein’s twitter and couldn’t see it - so thought maybe he’s said it on a podcast or programme somewhere. Didn’t know Faithful had form for that type of stuff. 

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

This price would not surprise me at all and seems more plausible than us throwing 60m at a player. Seems far more reasonable that the timeframe this took was because we were driving a hard bargain rather than getting taken for a ride by Leverkusen. The add ons may well make him our most expensive signing but I do think we would've walked had the initial fee or final outlay had been ridiculous.

I would also guess Diaby was never truly interested in Saudi considering his age, his ability and his ambition and had his own mind made up once speaking to Unai. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Yeah I did check Ornstein’s twitter and couldn’t see it - so thought maybe he’s said it on a podcast or programme somewhere. Didn’t know Faithful had form for that type of stuff. 

Literally makes stuff up sometimes then deletes. Was also a fake ITK before a rebrand. Attention seeker.

1 hour ago, useless said:

No confirmation on Villa website, so people celebrating based on Romano confirming the deal, which is ironic as have spent the last few pages dissing him and calling him all kind of names, but now suddenly his word is bond.

He tweets to bring traffic, he tweets in a way to build suspense and drama, he's good at what he does in that way.

Â