Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

29 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Sky who reported the Torres fee at £45m?

I didn't say they were good. But it's preferable to never been employed 'Max Lee' tweeting out of his mum's basement.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Al-Nassr now being linked with Sadio Mane.

Can only mean he has chosen us.

Welcome Moussa!

Would make a lot of sense as Bayern wanted 27 mil for him, so if the transfer fee was the big issue for them regards Moussa then it wont be a problem for them. WELCOME MOUSSA DIABY

35 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

You must admit that its pretty impressive that he's managed to make a full time profession out of essentially being a huge clearing in the woods. 

He is effectively a professional liar. 

I don't doubt it. 

I just find it incredible he's become this Transfer God. He's created a brand. And the daft tag line 'Here we go'. There aren't enough cringes in the world. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Romano would say anything literally anything for a click through. Stop lapping it up.

Don't agree. From what I can tell, he's mostly accurate, and compared to the general standards of Transfer Twitter, Romano's restrained.

56 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I think we'll only know we've got him if/when he arrives here to sign and do the medical

I don't want him anymore.  Several randoms on Twitter have said the Saudi's are in for him and he didn't sign with us 7 days ago so we should switch our sights elsewhere. 

Maybe a Hereford United player or something.  He won't cost EU40m, EU45m, EU50m or EU65m either so a win all round.

Hope the Twitter randoms don't get wind of Jack Holmes or we'll have to start looking at Halesowen players to stop people losing their shit over transfers.  Maybe someone else that the 12 years olds in their bedrooms have never heard of or twitter "journalists" can't be bothered to make up stories about.

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

The SSN story says Al Nassir were in running until recently. Player finalising move to Premier League.

I think either Leverkusen or Diabys agent have played a blinder here I suspect 

• Like 1

Â