F: Walsall a: Sat July 15 13.00

ender4

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Ha true.

Gotta say really unimpressed with philogene

He is slowly playing his way out of the club, doing himself no favours in front of the boss today. I thought he stood the best chance of our youngsters two years ago

Just now, IrishVilla10 said:

I’ve been annoyed at the lack of play down the right I’m not sure what else he can do

He just won a penalty. I think he’s looked better than Aaron Ramsey on the other side. His problem though is he seems like a winger who wants to hug the touchline, not sure that’s what Emery wants 

2 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

I’ve been annoyed at the lack of play down the right I’m not sure what else he can do

But 80% of the time he receives the ball and stands still not knowing what to do next. He used to be such a clever player

We have played OK, look a bit rusty but the kids haven't looked out of place. Ramsey is playing where his brother plays, looks composed. Tim's faded a bit ,  Carlos, the defender, has had a few 'moments'

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Anyone know if Philogene is having a good game?

Depends on who you ask! He is no worse than anyone else (other than Dougie who is head and shoulders above everyone). No one looking to impress the Emery though.

Â