F: Walsall a: Sat July 15 13.00

ender4

20 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

on sale to walsall fans now , shouldnt be too long for us , we have the usual 2 sides of the ground

I've been in all 4 stands over the years, Never been an issue 

Ticket Info 

Allocation: 3,620
Adults £15, O60 & U18 £8, Family Ticket (1 AD 1 U18) £20
The Family Ticket discount will be automatically applied to the basket if 1 Adult and 1 Under 18 ticket are selected.
On sale dates:
2023-24 Season Ticket Holders - Online from 5pm, 26 June - Phone Sales from 10am, 27 June 
Members - Online from 5pm, 29 June - Phone Sales from 10am, 30 June 
General Sale - Online from 5pm, 3 July - Phone Sales from 10am, 4 July 
Edited by andykeenan

23 minutes ago, Kingman said:

There will be loads of Villa in the other 2 stands if you buy from Walsall 

Yeah hopefully would be good to fill the ground out some decent income for Walsall.

On 28/06/2023 at 13:18, Hev said:

When are they back in for pre-season training? I guess it must be soon now? 

I was wondering this.  It's about 2 weeks till the game.  Players are surely back in a week or so?

Managed to get tickets for this. 

I've never been to Bescot/Poundland (apart from the Sunday market) or whatever it's called now. Just wondering what the parking situation is around the ground for someone with limited mobility. Has anyone used the official car park?

Anyone used the train? I notice the station is quite close to the ground. What's your experience?

If anyone has a booking history at Walsall they can buy tickets in the Walsall section now.  There are not many left in the main stand and it is very difficult to get two together.

The main stand usually is quite mixed with lots of Villa supporters in there.  Two years ago we sat in the big stand behind the goal and that wasn't so pleasant but it was okay. Better to get in the main stand if you can.

On 04/07/2023 at 08:20, blobbyrob said:

Managed to get tickets for this. 

I've never been to Bescot/Poundland (apart from the Sunday market) or whatever it's called now. Just wondering what the parking situation is around the ground for someone with limited mobility. Has anyone used the official car park?

Anyone used the train? I notice the station is quite close to the ground. What's your experience?

I went by train last year. Piss easy.  Straight off the train, straight into the back for the stand. 

• Like 1

Â