F: Walsall a: Sat July 15 13.00

ender4

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Spot on, good to see Carlos in there.

Does Watkins and Buendia playing kind of show how limited our attacking options are? Need to strengthen?

Dunno about duran but archer will still be on holiday (wonder if he'll keep it short knowing how big this summer is) and JJ is obviously injured

We will definitely be bringing in at least 1 more attacking player

Line up is a good mix

Out of interest with feeney starting where are the other 3 in terms of their development?

Expecting Bogarde to get a pre season run out at DMC before going out on loan again, where is kerr? And then is swinkels injured or did he get released?

Just now, villa4europe said:

Out of interest with feeney starting where are the other 3 in terms of their development?

Expecting Bogarde to get a pre season run out at DMC before going out on loan again, where is kerr? And then is swinkels injured or did he get released?

Swinkels had a bad injury

31 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Well ahead. I think Feeney has only just turned 18  .  Jaden is 3 and a half years older. Good to see that it wasnt just Gerrard who rated Feeney. 

It's annoying I wish they put the options up to buy earlier, so any problems I could have contacted them earlier so would have got their responces in time to sort it out. Will try and find another way but doutbt will have much luck.

Good to see some of the youngsters get a game.

10 minutes ago, useless said:

I paid for the three friendly matches, but when I login it says you have no subscriptions and there is no link to watch the game.

Same for me and I think I've somehow been charged twice for the pleasure too (which also happened last year!)

Â