Biggest Villa "villain" in club history ...

Marka Ragnos

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Off the pitch Dr Fraud

Football side is easily Gerrard for bringing shame on the club from offering gangsters Liverpool to insulting Villa heroes in the media so his Sky and Talksport buddies could use Mings as a punching bag. Never mind his attempt at football management

Honourable Mention: Gabby, Richards and Lescott

I find Richards to be harsh. He did nothing but be injured and/or be crap which was out of his control. Wasn't his fault Lerner and Sherwood were out of their minds giving him that role and contract.

• Like 3

I hate Lescott and still winds me up every time I see him on TV. Have no idea if he's a good pundit or not cos my mind mentally shuts off. Completely over-reactionary hatred towards him. 

I also dislike Adama Traore a lot still, gave him his chance and then got relegated and he was looking for a move as soon as we were going down, but then sticks with Middlesbrough when they go down? Maybe I don't know the situation but it annoyed me. 

Maybe also a shout-out to the plank on commentary sometimes who ruins my viewing experience of matches by talking with confidence about stuff he's got no idea about or just getting wrong. 

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

In my time and still the most bizarre, David Unsworth and his wife.

Signs for £4m from West Ham on a Friday, takes him 3 hours to get home that day. Comes in next day and states he’s made a mistake, and now wants to move to Everton.

His wife flatly refused to consider a move to the West Midlands area and within six days, he’s gone. Utter madness.

Something like that anyway and remember quotes from Gregory, where he felt totally insulted and letdown by Unsworth.  

This was just pathetic. A pathetic idiot manboy. Wouldn't say he was a villain by any stretch though

Ellis, without doubt. Without him we would have won more and undoubtedly be a more rejoiced club globally.
Having a stand named after yourself whilst still at the club, and then having the audacity to claim that it was an unbeknown gift from the other directors is nothing short of pathetic. 

Player wise, I would go for Collymore. Because of the mammoth fee and low return. Not his fault he had mental health issues though. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Owners: Ellis (Narcissist who held the club back and tried to erase our most successful period) & Xia (who nearly wiped the club out altogether)

Managers: Gerrard & Sherwood (Both clueless)

Players: Lescott, Richards, Platt, McAvenie & Hodge stand out the most (Mostly a combination of useless wage thieves and idiots)

How is Platt on your list. He Is one of our all time greats. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nigel said:

I've still not forgiven Yorke for breaking my 15 year old heart....so him!

Yeah me to but we signed Dublin who is a great guy instead so that’s a bonus. Still hurts how good that team was till December under Gregory before we fell apart.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

He hasn't spoke a good word about the club since he left.

Did it on the pitch though didn't he and his sale financed the Atkinson team so rather have that than somebody that was crap for us yet speaks kindly 

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Did it on the pitch though didn't he and his sale financed the Atkinson team so rather have that than somebody that was crap for us yet speaks kindly 

Possibly. Swings and roundabouts on that one. 

Player wise it’s Hodge but Platt is a close second. Neither had a good word to say about our magnificent club.

HDE gets my vote for non player with Billy McNeill, Houllier and Tactics Tim not far behind.

Edited by Robbie09

10 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Player wise it’s Hodge but Platt is a close second. Neither had a good word to say about our magnificent club.

HDE gets my vote for non player with Billy McNeill, Houllier and Tactics Tim not far behind.

H-Houllier?

• Like 1

Â