Youri Tielemans

thejoker

16 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Looked proper off it today which is understandable

Erm, no?

I thought he was decent, looked a shade off his best but he was heavily involved in a lot of our good play. I’m so glad he’s back and fit again. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pinebro said:

He really didn't. 

One of his first passes was a perfect weighted pass into a great space where Duran acted like a Sunday league player.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I thought he was superb today. Clever passing as usual, plus showed his fiery side with some battling and a couple of good tackles.

He's fast becoming one of my fav players at the club.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Thought he was good when he came on. He is probably our best final third passer in the squad in terms of creativity. I think he will start in the newcastle game and we will play our box midfield of mcginn, luiz, kamara, tielemans

Yep. Bailey will start ahead of Diaby I suspect. McGinn is also much better on the right so that will help too. Hopefully Pau is back too. 

We need him badly. Luiz and McGinn have hit a bit of a wall. We have cup games to rest them boys in and honestly never thought I'd say it I think he can push them in the league.

What I like about him. He passes the ball forward and quickly. We are missing that atm. It's all a bit too easy dominating and recycling the ball we've lost some impetus.

• Like 1

What did he get booked for? The ref didn't give a free kick so couldn't have been a foul. And he didn't exactly kick the ball away or assault the linesman?

The best example (from a host of options) to demonstrate how woeful the ref was.

Aside from the most ridiculous yellow card I've seen, he got involved, creating chances, and thankfully looked like he's lost none of his recent form during his injury.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 2

On 14/01/2024 at 16:24, Pinebro said:

Proper off the booze do you mean? 

Â