Youri Tielemans

thejoker

1 minute ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Damn you people are quick

I’ve been online all day and only nipped to the shops to get some more cold beer and this drops in my absence🤦‍♂️🤬

Villa really are trying their hardest to create a top midfield with as little money as possible: Kamara + Luiz + Ramsey + Tielemans + McGinn for £17.5m!

We needed a midfielder given that Sanson and Nakamba were leaving this summer. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

That guy on twitter. Fair play to him. 

Saved, bookmarked and favourited for when you're calling him a no mark word removed in a few weeks when he calls something else 😅

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Haha 1

Just now, MaVilla said:

David Ornstein is about as close as it gets in terms of reputability for Villa isnt he? (ie: he doesnt usually post unless its nailed on?)

Ornstein is as close as it gets in terms of reputability full stop. By far the most reliable journalist in football imo

• Thanks 4

I think the whole thing with Coutinho being shit for a couple of seasons and then us signing him in the hope he wouldn't continue to be shit.. but him still being shit has left me with PTSD

Hopefully this won't follow that pattern and it will be a worthwhile signing

i can really see a tielemans/Kamara midfield 2, with Luiz in the left side position that cuts in to be the more advance inside left midfielder, Luiz defo has the qualities to play that kind of position.

or maybe we will go to a 4141 or 433 with a Tielemans, Luiz and Kamara midfield 3.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wishywashy said:

Ornstein is as close as it gets in terms of reputability full stop. By far the most reliable journalist in football imo

yep. people call the likes of him and percy tap in merchants, when all it is is that they wont tweet until it's done rather than post speculation

• Like 1

Â