Marco Asensio

wishywashy

Does seem a bit of substance to this and reminds me of Kamara last year, rather than Rashica. Will just have to wait and see.

Agents are hardly the most honourable people but if the owners have been developing more of a relationship with Mendes and he's looking to make some money from us, you wouldn't have thought it's misinformation from him.

Whether he ends up at Villa is another matter though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Does seem a bit of substance to this and reminds me of Kamara last year, rather than Rashica. Will just have to wait and see.

Agents are hardly the most honourable people but if the owners have been developing more of a relationship with Mendes and he's looking to make some money from us, you wouldn't have thought it's misinformation from him.

Whether he ends up at Villa is another matter though.

Mendes same agent as Emery. He probably see's a good relationship with Villa being good for him. As he can see PL teams spending power only increasing in coming seasons. While 6 becomes 8 in PL in terms of financial spending power 

• Like 1

Just now, maqroll said:

Has he been a regular starter for Real?

Started about half of the La Liga games this season and came on in the others.

He's be a starter here though as we're not Real Madrid

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Is Kaveh the bellend talking about it like he’s a great world leader or his sidekick darmesh ‘I’m getting my breaking news’ from twitter. 

"Talking Total S**t" with Kaveh and Darmesh's I-Pad. 

• Haha 2

So I'm reading that he is fantastic at, and wants to play as, being a second striker. Has great link up play, is an amazing finisher and well known for scoring from long range. Sounds like the perfect fit.

19 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Is Kaveh the bellend talking about it like he’s a great world leader or his sidekick darmesh ‘I’m getting my breaking news’ from twitter. 

My Kaveh lowlight is when he responded to having the piss lightly taken out of him by HLTCO on twitter - who's a good guy and follow for what it's worth - for talking his usual rubbish about transfers by saying he was being attacked in a racially motivated manner by him despite there being less than zero evidence for it. Believe it wasn't long before he ended up deleting the tweet.

2 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Still struggling to fathom how Digne managed to negotiate 1% of Nas' Adidas shareholding into his deal at Villa. 

An amazing agent.

He's actually earning all the profits from messis boot sales if you can believe that. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Indigo said:

My Kaveh lowlight is when he responded to having the piss lightly taken out of him by HLTCO on twitter - who's a good guy and follow for what it's worth - for talking his usual rubbish about transfers by saying he was being attacked in a racially motivated manner by him despite there being less than zero evidence for it. Believe it wasn't long before he ended up deleting the tweet.

Another time he got called out because his exclusives were mainly reworked tweets and he puts that smarmy serious slightly arrogant look on his face and talks slowly to make it look more real. Grade A dickhead. 

• Like 1

Â