Marco Asensio

wishywashy

1 minute ago, supermon said:

Can't get excited for this cos this usually didn't happen to Villa, it'll probably turn out that we were never in for him and Unai called Asensio to just wish his son happy birthday.

Most likely is Don Unai made an enquiry directly a few weeks ago and it’s only getting reported now.

58 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

If this happens this is would potentially be the signing that can help attract other players of that calibre. The advantage we hold over Arsenal and PSG is that we can offer him starts pretty much all the time, whereas he would be in the same situation at Real with the two teams I mentioned. Really and truly he’s only just coming into his prime if you look at his age and your typical football players timeline. 

I think we all know the true adavantage is that beautiful man from the Basque region in our manager's chair.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

If this happens, I'll eat a full tub of this and record myself doing it for VillaTalk. Give me that garlic burn. Please! 

allioli-chovi-el-del-mortero.jpg

I think it's no coincidence that I was in Tapas Revolution last night eating Patatas Bravas and today this looks to be happening.

Any other la Liga players we want? I'll go into town and work there. Even if I am a dIrTy ViLeR.

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Doesn't sound as promising as the other stories today. I'm glad we want to know if he's going to accept or not as we have alternative targets too we need to go after

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I think it's no coincidence that I was in Tapas Revolution last night eating Patatas Bravas and today this looks to be happening.

Any other la Liga players we want? I'll go into town and work there. Even if I am a dIrTy ViLeR.

Patatas Bravas....meal of champions. I'm eating it every night if this comes off.

• Like 1

Â