Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Brighton

limpid

Match Polls  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/23 at 22:59

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m want my Now TV payment refunded, I paid to see Villa not these scouse rocket polisher words removed!

This, why is it all about Everton?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m want my Now TV payment refunded, I paid to see Villa not these scouse rocket polisher words removed!

Yep, I'm watching through other means and I'm annoyed I can't watch Villa celebrating. I couldnt give a shit about the scousers

• Like 2

I love Unai Emery more than any woman I've been with, watched and done the dirty tug over online. Just anything besides my mum and dad. he is perfection and then something on top of perfection.

T f**k me this man. He is just something special and he's ours.

8 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Would have loved to see Everton go down today. You feel next season will be another struggle but with Dyche they will be a horrible ugly side who have a chance 

Who cares? We're to enjoy the Villa renaissance. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I was secretly between " Not Bothered about Conference anyway " and absolute elation lol

The lies we tell ourselves haha

Exactly. I talk a game, but I would have been gutted.

• Like 1

GET IN!!!!  What an absolutely incredible turnaround by Emery and the players.  Not that long ago I was worried that the last match of the season might be a big one but for very different reasons.  Stunning to think that we made Europe despite missing the first 1/3 of the season.  Looking forward to an exciting close season and to making another step forward.  Really pleased that Brighton made it too.

• Like 2

So **** angry about the footage on Sky, I want to see the celebrations at Villa Park, not three channels of some tin pot club escaping relegation. 

"Pundits" haven't even mentioned Villa yet. rocket polishers!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Yep, I'm watching through other means and I'm annoyed I can't watch Villa celebrating. I couldnt give a shit about the scousers

The weird thing is they have other channels specific to each game. Why convert them all to Everton TV?! 

• Like 1

Â