Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

20 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

He and the club have got this one absolutely spot on - well done to all concerned. 👏

Amazing -- love it all. Heidi is super cool. On a side note, it's interesting to hear Chris Heck. In terms of his accent, sounds like Philly-area suburban to me. It's how people talk around where I live, so it's a little weird to hear in this context.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Serious? I think it will massively, like it or not there is still a brand snobbery out there and people will have stayed away from Luke, kappa and castore, these shirts and training gear (and hopefully an increase in the overall range) will sell like hot cakes 

The fanatics deal ending will hopefully get us in more sports shops too

Going to be crazy seeing places like Brum airport actually selling a villa shirt rather than just the big 6 + Barca and Madrid....**** stupid idea what we had before 

i think this is where were hoping Heck earns his money. Its easy to agree a kit deal with adidas, lots of clubs have done, its just about how much money you are prepared to accept. 

Id hope with this adidas deal, Heck has pushed for wider distribution. its needs to be for sale outside of birmingham and then the brand needs to have greater visibility so that people want to buy it. 

With the badge, I would assume Heck wants something simple and easy for partners of villa to produce, print or manufacture. Having standard colours and a simple design makes all of that easier and cheaper. 

I agree with the previous message that i cannot see a badge or kit massively impacting turnover, especially as the club will make only a small amount from stuff sold directly by adidas. But over time, i think both are small parts of a wider strategy.

• Like 1

He’s gunna busy man on the phone tomorrow that’s for sure - businesses will be clamouring to be associated with us now. A raft of new sponsorships & partners incoming. Badge, kit and sponsor reveal on Sunday perhaps ?

8 minutes ago, thabucks said:

He’s gunna busy man on the phone tomorrow that’s for sure - businesses will be clamouring to be associated with us now. A raft of new sponsorships & partners incoming. Badge, kit and sponsor reveal on Sunday perhaps ?

Just lining up to suck Villa 🐔!!!

9 minutes ago, thabucks said:

They've already dropped tons of Eurovilla merchandise on the club store. They've wasted absolutely no time!

7 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Only just noticed this, but is that Heck on the right going nuts next to Hanks when we scored the 3rd the other night?

It sure is cocksuckers!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Only just noticed this, but is that Heck on the right going nuts next to Hanks when we scored the 3rd the other night?

It's Danny De Vito innit?

I thought all kits that the players wear were susceptible to that because they're made of ultra light materials to help with performance Which is why they say it's better for fans to buy the replica versions, because the material on those aremore duranable. To be honest I don't think he was specifically trying to diss Castore with that tweet, but maybe more make a joke, whilst at the same time advertise that we have a new kit coming out

• Like 2

Spotted him outside Selhurst Park yesterday after the game.

Got an 'Up the Villa' only.. half expected an "Up the Villa you c0cksucker" but alas

1 hour ago, Alakagom said:

"Football club rebrands are notoriously tricky to pull off. In Aston Villa’s case, Heck says fans complained they had not been adequately consulted on the move to a circular logo."

I don't mind Heck that much, but every time he speaks to anyone outside it's just full of lies and deceit 😂

So the solution was not consult anyone on the new one 😂

• Like 1

Â