Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

First impressions are i dont like it

The sponser completely ruins it but furthermore. The style of it is very meh too.

That black and green combo for goal keeper top is absolutely hideous in my opinion

It's shyte. 

Sponsor is hideous, shoulders hideous, the pattern is hideous. 

What I can't get my head around is how bad it is compared to some of the concept designs I've seen. Someone at Castore is paid a large amount of money to come up with that crap. 

Overall, not just ours, kits have really gone downhill the last few years. 

I also think it's time clubs released a shirt without all the bloody sponsors on it. 

Saying all that, I don't tend to buy kits at my age anymore, the last 2 shirts I got were both birthday presents from my Dad, so I'll be making it clear I don't want this for Christmas 😂

2 hours ago, lexicon said:

Every season we see tons of fan mock-ups that look great and then get presented with something worse. It looks shit. 

All the mockups were **** appalling mate what are you on 🤣 I get not liking the kit but a) it's hardly the end of the world or important enough for people to get worked up about, and b) the whole "a 12 year old on MS Paint could do better" narrative is **** nauseating, people pissing around with templates etc is not design.

• Like 1