Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 7 of 10

TheAuthority

Just wait and see Wolves who were beaten 6 nil last time out turn into Prime Barcelona tomorrow and make us look like we are out if ideas

I am not confident with this one.

• Sad 1

Something stinks about this. And it's not the Mr. Sizzle vans by the south stand.

It's a must win if we want Europe. I think if we lose this, a win over Spurs and Brighton might still not be enough.

I'd move McGinn back next to Doug to make sure we have some ball players back there, Donko drops out for me.

I'd put Buendia in McGinn's position and unleash large Jhon for a fun first half of smashing into stuff.

Have to be up for it right from the go , lately to slow of the blocks first half need that want and intensity and patience.We want to get in Europe these a the games you need to win no excuses.

They'll be fired up in the beginning and will come at us, trying to show their home fans they're not as bad as the Brighton game showed. If we can get through tjat and take control of the game before they score, we'll be fine. After we score our first, they'll roll over.

10 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Just woke up. Had a dream that coutinho played this game and completely bossed it, scoring two

however he was also Scottish in his post match interview so it may not have been a 100% accurate premonition 

Maybe it was McGinn? What’s the odds on a McGinn brace? Put the bet on.

It's about time we spanked someone so I can't think of a more fitting team than this lot.  Pity they got spanked last weekend though.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Just woke up. Had a dream that coutinho played this game and completely bossed it, scoring two

however he was also Scottish in his post match interview so it may not have been a 100% accurate premonition 

McGinnho.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

He’s going to be following it by sneakily glancing at his phone every two minutes.

Apparently Lady Benjamin (that's Floella to you and me) is involved in some capacity, so that's at least two Villa fans in there. 

13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Apparently Lady Benjamin (that's Floella to you and me) is involved in some capacity, so that's at least two Villa fans in there. 

Make that +3 with lill George :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMelvillan said:

Sounds plausible

8 hours ago, MNVillan said:

Can’t even get their colors right. It’s not “old gold,” it’s ******* custard yellow. 

UTV.

Fixed. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Nigel said:

Hate this game solely because we have to hear that 'wanky wanderers' chant!

It's awful. Like a bunch of grown up people reverting to playground antics. I hate it. 

What's wrong with acting more mature with a good round of "shit on the dog heads?" 

• Like 1