Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 7 of 10

TheAuthority

51 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Dog Heads = dog s**ts

You just know they'll show up for their cup final.

I will settle for a sh*thouse 0-1, off ollie's arse after 3 minutes.....making the next 87 the perfect nail-biting experience 

• Like 4

Really need the first goal in this. Wolves very rare lose at home if they score first so we need to be quick out of the blocks as Brighton were and see what their reaction is. Lopetegui will make 4-5 changes so pretty hard to predict their team.

Get the feeling it will be like Brentford but I fancy us to just grind it out 2-1 with Ollie to end his mini goal drought.

• Like 1

I can hear the commentator's voice now at ten to five on Saturday evening: "and it's the reaction Julien Lopetegui would have wanted after last week's disaster on the south coast, the perfect response from Wolverhampton Wanderers!"

🥲

• Sad 1

Custard Bowl Nobbers. 

Boring accents, boring fans, boring kit, boring players, boring continuation of being Portugal B team. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

17 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Custard Bowl Nobbers. 

Boring accents, boring fans, boring kit, boring players, boring continuation of being Portugal B team. 

😮  Rjw! That's not very polite. 

Well anyway let's bash these pesky Portugal B team custard-eating hound dogs yeah !  😬

Edited by robby b
  • Haha 3

Their match against Brighton was one of the worst team performances I've seen this season. They just passed the ball straight to brighton time and time again.

They should be on the beach but they will probably play this match like its a cup final for them. Bit worried about this match.

• Like 2

This match is without a doubt the biggest home game of the season for Wolves and they will like nothing more than beating Villa.

Hopefully we'll have a few players back for this one and if we can up our performance levels we're obviously capable of picking up something from the game.

After Wolves last result we have to expect a reaction from them and we need to be ready. Come on Villa - let's beat these!

Must win. If we don't win this against the weakest of our final four opponents then Europe is over. It's a cup final and f*ck them if it's their cup final too, it's more important we win than they do. We need injured players back but we also need players to perform much better, Buendia, Ramsey most notably and Ollie needs to start scoring again because it's now three games firing a blank. If we could get at least 2 of our 4 missing players back for this it would help an awful lot.

I rate their manager but they are genuinely sh*t, losing 6-0 to Brighton who had their three best players on the bench is an absolute disgrace and of course didn't help us. They literally gifted most of the goals to them, they should be embarrassed letting Danny Welbeck get a brace. Of course they'll play out of their skins against us the horrible b*stards, but we just need to beat them whether it's a flukey 1-0 or a hammering. 

Why oh why we never beat these I don't know, only one win since promotion, and that was a last minute penalty, they are better at home than away but they aren't the team they were three years ago and it's about time we beat them again and preferably comfortably.

Draw or lose and we finish 8th IMO. 

Edited by Leeroy
  • Like 4

I am in Lanzarote for this one :) just thought I would drop that in

Had a hell of a time getting my 4:1, bet on at 50/1   . But its done  so up to the Villa now I've done my bit 

Have to beat the Dingles