Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 7 of 10

TheAuthority

8 hours ago, MNVillan said:

Can’t even get their colors right. It’s not “old gold,” it’s ******* orange.

UTV.

I work with a massive Wolves fan, proper obsessive, hugely passionate. 

He gets proper wound up if you call their kits orange. He's a top bloke but I just can't help myself sometimes. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Apparently Lady Benjamin (that's Floella to you and me) is involved in some capacity, so that's at least two Villa fans in there. 

What's the story with Floella Benjamin? Not sure where the Villa connection came from. 

With Chas and Cam firmly seated on their thrones we can only be duty bound to smash the custard bowl nobbers for Chas's boy, he's a good 'un 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

With the outlaws all dogheads, I would love it, love it if we beat them

Ffs did they pull the naff "mind the gap" bollox on you? 

Just now, rjw63 said:

Ffs did they pull the naff "mind the gap" bollox on you? 

The works, especially her brother. Unbelievably I was in the doghouse for laughing when she told me had stabbed his eye when eating an apple with a knife

strange bunch

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

The works, especially her brother. Unbelievably I was in the doghouse for laughing when she told me had stabbed his eye when eating an apple with a knife

strange bunch

spacer.png

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

strange bunch

Did he sit under a tree with the apple on his head while someone threw the knife at him.

I'm struggling to see how else he could do it

4 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Did he sit under a tree with the apple on his head while someone threw the knife at him.

I'm struggling to see how else he could do it

Apparently, he was peeling the bits of apple off and eating it with a knife, one piece of apple fell off and reacted with the knife to try and get it back, but went the wrong way in a kind of twitch reaction

Grade a pillock basically.

Edited by Follyfoot

16 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Apparently, he was peeling the bits of apple off and eating it with a knife, one piece of apple fell off and reacted with the knife to try and get it back, but went the wrong way in a kind of twitch reaction

Grade a pillock basically.

I can picture that now, my mom used to eat apples like that, never stabbed herself though. what a gobshite. 

No offence like.

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

I can picture that now, my mom used to eat apples like that, never stabbed herself though. what a gobshite. 

No offence like.

None taken, he’s a doghead clearing in the woods

• Haha 3

More progressive lineup. Bertie out wide right to get maximum width right. More room for Buendia to operate. McGinn and Luiz for a more progressive set up in the middle. Unai setting up to score early and then pack up shop for this one. 

• Like 1