• Ramsey
    • Watkins
    • Digne (Moreno 77)
    • Traoré (Ramsey 77)
    • Chambers (Young 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/04/23 at 22:59

A low-key performance but we were pretty comfortable for the whole game - Emery really has put his imprint on this team. Fulham have been in excellent form but they didn’t realistically have a look in this evening.

McGinn MOTM for me.

Unai Emery’s claret and blue army marches on! 

I am beginning to believe we get some sort of European football next season!

• Like 1

I feel like that's a hard game to judge. We were awful but Fulham were even worse; the open question is whether this was being 'good enough to get the job done' with more than an eye to preserving ourselves for the much tougher game against United, or if we're really starting to run on fumes. I think and hope it's the former, hence 'good' for the manager in the ratings. 

But ATEOTD it's another win, another step on a fantastic run, and more pressure on the teams around us. Yes other teams have games in hand but there's some value in definitely having the points on the board rather than hoping to get them later. 

On we go, hopefully rested and fresher for the weekend. 

• Like 2

Barely expended any energy. No apparent injuries . And won. Good thing as our wafer thin squad have to go to old traffird on Sunday.  If that was the plan then well done. If it wasnt then that was as rubbish a win i have seen in a long time.

A win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win, a win is a win.

Boring as f**k but a win is a win and if we get into a European competition, I will be very happy. UTV! 

• Like 2

Fulham had one shot all game. It was in the first 30 seconds. I know they lost Willian & Wilson unexpectedly: Fulham's attack is dire without Mitro as it is, but what the hell are you cooking, Mr Emery? Resisted the urge to up the tempo when Fulham were almost inviting us to open the game up, just kept them away from goal and saw out an easy win.

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

I feel like that's a hard game to judge. We were awful but Fulham were even worse; the open question is whether this was being 'good enough to get the job done' with more than an eye to preserving ourselves for the much tougher game against United, or if we're really starting to run on fumes. I think and hope it's the former, hence 'good' for the manager in the ratings. 

But ATEOTD it's another win, another step on a fantastic run, and more pressure on the teams around us. Yes other teams have games in hand but there's some value in definitely having the points on the board rather than hoping to get them later. 

On we go, hopefully rested and fresher for the weekend. 

If you think that was awful, I would love to know what words you would use to describe the team’s efforts between August 2021 and November 2022.

Performance of two halves for me, actually thought the first half was a good one albeit maybe a bit lacking in chances, but that's in part due to how Fulham set up. Second half made a mockery of this sport being considered entertainment but it was comfortable all the same, defended well and gave up nothing other than territory.

Mings MOTM for me. Match winner with the goal and as is always the case these days ran the show defensively. 

• Like 2

Â