• Ramsey
    • Watkins
    • Digne (Moreno 77)
    • Traoré (Ramsey 77)
    • Chambers (Young 85)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/04/23 at 22:59

Scrappy win but a win’s a win.

5th place, who’d have think it, especially after Slippy tried to destroy us. 

We need a bigger (quality) squad as this midweek game felt a little stale, personnel wise, especially 2nd half. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Ain’t been pretty since Newcastle but still unbeaten and a big win tonight. 

We can’t afford to play like this against United though. 

I think we play better against the teams that press us because of the space that opens up in midfield.  Fancy us to win. I would LOVE it if we do the double over them :)

Lol bloody hell, me and a few were watching this in the head of steam as my mate **** up with the tickets. I didn't think it was that bad, but I was necking the Peroni as I was in a bad mood.

Brighton have 4 games on us!!

Who the bloody hell were those officials? Ref in particular was absolutely atrocious, as was the linesman on the Trinity side - missed countless maulings of Ollie and two bad challenges on Moreno and Buendia unpunished.

Good 1st half (helped by Fulham being terrible), poor 2nd but never looked in much danger. Good game management when needed.

Edited by StewieGriffin
  • Like 1

Decent first half without showing much intensity, dire second half of football from both sides really.

Watched it with the old man (on TV), he was having kittens the whole second half getting frustrated, I didn’t think we looked like conceding at any point.

The glass half full way of looking at the performance is hopefully we saved some energy for the game on Sunday. 

The Emery Express rolls on, what a Manager.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

It might be because I'm pissed but I think we were alright, at least we had the ball this time unlike against Brentford. 

We had more possession at Brentford mate 

Very lacklustre in that 2nd half. Very strange, a team with more nous and intent would have taken advantage of that poor 45 minutes. Buendia can be really annoying at times, needs to cut out the silly tantrums and take some responsibility. He is far too easily dispossessed and far too often. Emery will want some improvement from him, otherwise, he will start to feel a little less secure about his place in the team. 

If little Phil was fit, I would be tempted to have him as the 10. I still think Emery can get a tune out of PC, and we all know, an in form PC is not a bad asset for any team to have. Hopefully the injured players are nearly ready to go because the last thing this team needs right now, is players resting on their laurels. I'm confident Una,i on seeing any player not committed and focused as he should be, will nip that attitude firmly in the bud.

We need to be totally fired up for the weekend because when do United ever not give us a decent game. The head to head record over the last few years speaks for itself, so it's paramount we're on it.

Gave my motm to Konsa thought him and Tyrone were really steady this evening. Their consistency has been unreal and it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see both called up for International duty. 

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 2

Â