Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 5 of 10

TheAuthority

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

That must be recent then cos I parked there last season when I went. Not a huge amount of places nearby left really. A few mins walk away. 

Yeah it is recent, always park there myself unless I go with my pal who lives local.

I mainly get the train to villa now but a good place to park was Whitehead road, it is one of the roads off the Trinity road. Get there 1 hour before kickoff and you should find a free parking space. get a nice £1 Kebab meat and Chips on the way back to your car from classic villa 🤣

17 minutes ago, BOF said:

Yeah I get that. If finishing above us is something to play for then they've definitely something to play for. If this is absolute must win for us for Europe and they're currently a game behind us (i.e. their European ship has sailed) then they've nothing to play for.

ye, i agree its a must win for us if we have any chance of the mythical top 7.

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Probably been mentioned but the X-city train line is **** at the moment. 

Should be added that 'the moment' here was the invention of the train up to.... now. And now. And now...

After breaking my routine on Saturday ( still wore lucky pants but didn't wish injuries or suspension on rival players)

So tonight, obviously we need to shut down the 2 flair players of Fulham to get ourselves in a winnable position, young against willian rather than Chambers for me.

Ideally their 2 central defenders pull up injured and a sending off for them too please 🙏 

Monero again as left back to give them something to think about.

Probs already announced the team so won't go any further.

Need Palace to beat wolves if only to go above Chelsea and so they are tempted to keep warlock as manager.

Need Leicester to beat Leeds and a couple Leeds players to get sent off.

3 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

After breaking my routine on Saturday ( still wore lucky pants but didn't wish injuries or suspension on rival players)

So tonight, obviously we need to shut down the 2 flair players of Fulham to get ourselves in a winnable position, young against willian rather than Chambers for me.

Ideally their 2 central defenders pull up injured and a sending off for them too please 🙏 

Monero again as left back to give them something to think about.

Probs already announced the team so won't go any further.

Need Palace to beat wolves if only to go above Chelsea and so they are tempted to keep warlock as manager.

Need Leicester to beat Leeds and a couple Leeds players to get sent off.

Thats an interesting build your own bet

• Haha 1