Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 5 of 10

TheAuthority

Really fancy us to win tonight & keep the Emery juggernaut motoring on to a European spot, plus we owe them one for that doing they gave us at Craven Cottage earlier in the season even though it turned out a blessing in getting rid of Gerard.         3 nil to the Villa. 

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

sidwell: "the tactics dont seem to be that much different to when gerrard was there"

WTF...

I understood what he meant. Except that its one high fullback , a brazilian playing as an 8 rathet than a 6 , a striker not running around everywhere but in front of goal and a squat scotsman on the right wing.  Apart from that yeah , pretty similar 

• Like 1

Although I’m sure the players are thankful for Fulham’s 3-0 despatchment of Gerrard last time out, I also hope they feel like they need to make amends today and avenge that defeat. Not in a ‘loss of emotional control’ way, but more in a ‘cold, calculated and systematic destruction’ kind of way. 

• Like 1

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Although I’m sure the players are thankful for Fulham’s 3-0 despatchment of Gerrard last time out, I also hope they feel like they need to make amends today and avenge that defeat. Not in a ‘loss of emotional control’ way, but more in a ‘cold, calculated and systematic destruction’ kind of way. 

I like Fulham, this is just one of the reasons