Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 5 of 10

TheAuthority

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

There's a thread where we can ask a mod questions, hold on a second and I'll find a link.

No that's fine. I don't need to know...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is Willian back for them tonight?

He played the last 3 and got assists in the last 2 so I'd expect him to start.

1 minute ago, BOF said:

He played the last 3 and got assists in the last 2 so I'd expect him to start.

Ah, I know he did himself a mischief whacking into an ad board at (I think) their last game, I was hoping he might be feeling like he needs a bit of a rest.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

I've just tried to have a number 2 and couldn't go. Bodes well for tonight 2-0

Should it be zero two ?  You've had no shits not 2 nothings.  Either way I don't trust your bowels for accurate score predictions.  

• Shocked 1

22 minutes ago, Adman said:

Should it be zero two ?  You've had no shits not 2 nothings.  Either way I don't trust your bowels for accurate score predictions.  

Stop taking the piss 

5 minutes ago, Enda said:

I think we will win and continue our good run of form, but a scoreless draw at 14/1 is  a tempting flutter.

In his 70 Premier League games, Unai Emery has never overseen a 0-0 draw.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Very simply have to win what is one of the easiest fixtures on the calendar at this stage of the season. Home to a midtable side with nothing to play for. But Flum are playing well without Mitro so it's not a gimme. But if we have any notions of European football next season this one is an absolute must-win.

And we will.

3-1.

by nothing to play for, do you mean that if they beat us, and win their game in hand, they would be on the same points total as us?

20 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

by nothing to play for, do you mean that if they beat us, and win their game in hand, they would be on the same points total as us?

Yeah I get that. If finishing above us is something to play for then they've definitely something to play for. If this is absolute must win for us for Europe and they're currently a game behind us (i.e. their European ship has sailed) then they've nothing to play for.