Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 5 of 10

TheAuthority

22 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Rubbish. Brentford had our number in other areas and Martinez off was the issue 

We really missed Kamara in midfield and they were targeting Ash from the first minute. Forcing him to be subbed. 

We absolutely did miss both and pretty much everyone in the away end was saying as much.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

A shed load of tickets are available now all over the ground (including mine).  Looks like they just dumped all the ST returns on at once.

A shed load as in thousands? Or hundreds?

Very simply have to win what is one of the easiest fixtures on the calendar at this stage of the season. Home to a midtable side with nothing to play for. But Flum are playing well without Mitro so it's not a gimme. But if we have any notions of European football next season this one is an absolute must-win.

And we will.

3-1.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yep - I'm surprised the club hasn't sent out a little 'newsflash' though, to let people know these seats and the away ones (so about 2,000 that have gone on sale in the last few days) were there.

That would have made a lot of sense.  I bet there are loads of people who have no idea and would love to go if they just knew about it.