Season tickets 2023/24

mikeyp102

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

I mean great,  but how are they going to police this? 

well it's one thing to sell on an away ticket for face value to a fellow villa fan when the worst case scenario is that you receive a 3 game ban (as was the case this season). it's a whole other kettle of fish when there's a threat of villa wiping your entire booking history if you get caught. it's a deterrant, simple as that.

Does anyone know roughly how long the waiting list is? Looking at getting season tickets soon for me and my lad, circumstances have changed and im fortunate enough to be in a position where i can now afford them and more to the point can both go (older now so could attend midweek games). ideally family stand or upper Holte however will literally take what i can get. Appreciate this wont be any time soon 😞

9 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Does anyone know roughly how long the waiting list is? Looking at getting season tickets soon for me and my lad, circumstances have changed and im fortunate enough to be in a position where i can now afford them and more to the point can both go (older now so could attend midweek games). ideally family stand or upper Holte however will literally take what i can get. Appreciate this wont be any time soon 😞

Your best bet would be a membership while you wait. That's what I've done for next season as my lad wants to start going (glory hunter)

Edited by Talldarkandransome
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Given the rebuild of the North Stand I’d be surprised if you even move on the list in the next five years.  Then you’ll have to wait for years before you move up the list to get a chance, I doubt any time in the next 10 years to be honest unless demand for football completely drops off a cliff.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Given the rebuild of the North Stand I’d be surprised if you even move on the list in the next five years.  Then you’ll have to wait for years before you move up the list to get a chance, I doubt any time in the next 10 years to be honest unless demand for football completely drops off a cliff.

As soon as the North stand has re opened there will be a significant easing of the waiting list, as more season tickets will be available.

19 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

If you join the waiting list now, i would estimate 15 years until you get a season ticket. 

If we become super successful i would say 40 years, or until we become shit again or expand our ground to 70k+ capacity in 2040.

Edited by ender4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nigel said:

As soon as the North stand has re opened there will be a significant easing of the waiting list, as more season tickets will be available.

Probably about 5000 new season tickets (plus the old North Stand season ticket holders returning) of the total, not a massive dent on the 30,000 waiting list though

5 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Not really. The North stand will open in 2024-25 and we expect it to probably add 5,000 - 6,000 season ticket holders.

I've been on the waiting list for 2 years now, have moved up to 8,000th in the queue and probably won't get a season ticket for 3-4 years even with the new North stand.

We now have 30,000 people on the waiting list and everyone will probably move up 1,000 spaces each year after the initial North stand bump.

Edited by ender4

10 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Not really. The North stand will open in 2024-25 and we expect it to probably add 5,000 - 6,000 season ticket holders.

I've been on the waiting list for 2 years now, have moved up to 8,000th in the queue and probably won't get a season ticket for 3-4 years even with the new North stand.

We now have 30,000 people on the waiting list and everyone will probably move up 1,000 spaces each year after the initial North stand bump.

Well you will be a lot closer to getting one

30 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Yeah as indicated above you're looking at a long stretch but if you both bag a membership now you'll be pretty much guaranteed home tickets for any game (if you're quick when they go on sale) while capacity remains at 42k.

• Like 1

Â