Season tickets 2023/24

mikeyp102

3 hours ago, delboy54 said:

Just renewed my seat in the Holte Upper......next year I qualify for the over 66 concession 🙂 - I bloody deserve it over the years of following the Villa, from my first game in old division 2 in 1968 at home V Brissol City, losing 2 - 4 to a crowd of 14000

With the continuing price rises year after year, next years ‘over 66’ cost will probably be roughly the same as your last years ‘adult’ price.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, delboy54 said:

Just renewed my seat in the Holte Upper......next year I qualify for the over 66 concession 🙂 - I bloody deserve it over the years of following the Villa, from my first game in old division 2 in 1968 at home V Brissol City, losing 2 - 4 to a crowd of 14000

What a cracker that was...;) image.jpeg.4002d25c7efa4b30e570fe33a3c60edd.jpeg 15,301 of us there on that day and it all started so well, with early goals from Godfrey (3) and Chatterley (12). 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, delboy54 said:

Wow. I’ve been going down since 1989 so I’ve saw some up and downs in that time, but I’m so envious of people like you that have literally seen the best and worst of our club and stuck by it throughout. 55ys is some dedication 😍

Edited by av1

1 hour ago, John said:

What a cracker that was...;) image.jpeg.4002d25c7efa4b30e570fe33a3c60edd.jpeg 15,301 of us there on that day and it all started so well, with early goals from Godfrey (3) and Chatterley (12). 

Yep that's the one, still got the program I was wrong about the attendance though. I was also at the Villa v Bristol City game 50 years later in 2018 !

• Like 2

18 hours ago, av1 said:

Wow. I’ve been going down since 1989 so I’ve saw some up and downs in that time, but I’m so envious of people like you that have literally seen the best and worst of our club and stuck by it throughout. 55ys is some dedication 😍

The Villa, they brek yer 'art' Tom 

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, av1 said:

The 10 years that encompassed Division 3 1972, to Champions of Europe 1982, were the best years of my life. It was an absolute roller coaster 😁

• Like 4

On 05/05/2023 at 17:36, OutByEaster? said:

It's getting to the point where I think we may have 'fallow' tickets - where someone can't take the chance of not renewing but can't attend the games for a season because they're at University or working away.

It's been like that at some clubs for years, Chelsea especially. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, meregreen said:

The 10 years that encompassed Division 3 1972, to Champions of Europe 1982, were the best years of my life. It was an absolute roller coaster 😁

bizarrely it all seemed quite normal at the time, only looking back can you fully understand the magnitude of it all 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

There was an 8 month interest fee

Yes I know. 10 months would have brought the monthly cost down though. Would have been nice. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Yes I know. 10 months would have brought the monthly cost down though. Would have been nice. 

I’d guess it’s the finance company that agrees the terms not Villa. I think that 8 month interest free is till good 

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

you could have imagined villa selling that as a perk.

Great news villa fans, We've managed to freeze monthly payments for seasons tickets by making you pay for more months

• Like 1

On 16/05/2023 at 17:34, delboy54 said:

Yep that's the one, still got the program I was wrong about the attendance though. I was also at the Villa v Bristol City game 50 years later in 2018 !

Same as my dad. You get less for murder these days.

Fair play to you 😂👌

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

you could have imagined villa selling that as a perk.

Great news villa fans, We've managed to freeze monthly payments for seasons tickets by making you pay for more months

TBH that is a perk if you’re tight on money and will still renew. 

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the most suitable thread rather than starting a new one 

https://www.myoldmansaid.com/potential-changes-for-aston-villa-away-ticket-allocation-and-fan-loyalty/

This part stuck out to me. Seems they're heavily clamping down on it

It was therefore agreed that from 2023/2024, any supporter being discovered advertising or selling away tickets will have all booking and loyalty history removed from their Fan ID number. This also applies to those passing tickets on to other supporters to maintain booking history

18 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Probably the most suitable thread rather than starting a new one 

https://www.myoldmansaid.com/potential-changes-for-aston-villa-away-ticket-allocation-and-fan-loyalty/

This part stuck out to me. Seems they're heavily clamping down on it

I mean great,  but how are they going to police this? 

Â