Pre Match Thread Part II Cup final 1 of 10 for the CL

TheAuthority

Please can Bailey learn to follow the rest of the teams tactics and not just take turns running into the first defender.

Not confident now I've seen the line up

We are missing a ball interceptor in the middle unless mcginn is being used in place of kamara.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Bailey to score 2 tonight.  His pace will cause them trouble I suspect.

In before the inevitable " pace... lol " response.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Bailey doesn't cause anyone trouble except for his own team. 

We're doing great right now, built up some momentum and this week could be huge. However, this club has conditioned me into expecting the worst so I'm fully ready for us to mess it up big time either tonight or against Forest. 

10 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Glad Vardy is playing, keep Inheacho off the pitch please! 

Bailey doesnt score goals away from home unfortunately 😔 

12 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I’ve missed his pace since he joined us.  Saw it a lot at the last club, I have yet to see it here.

Can we just back him today ffs - we actually have a shot at potentially qualifying for a European spot and we're moaning? We actually have something to look forward to future wise with Emery, and our owners. I truly don't understand the moaning. 

Bailey has shown pace for us at times, e.g. his first goal for the club, v Everton, and the assist for Luis v Bournemouth... But he needs to be pacy more often (as well as needing to lose possession less often!)

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Same. I'm putting it down to just being Villa fan and expecting the worst at all times. 

Times are changing. We have new progressive owners, a new impressive manager, a more effective and confident team, perhaps it’s time the fans caught on and adopted a more positive approach before games it’s no longer necessary to fear the worst , yes it will happen now and again but isn’t it time to ditch the gloomy approach before matches ?

• Like 1