Pedro Gonçalves

Delphinho123

7 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Why did he flop at Wolves?

He was young and came from Valencia U21 so want ready for the step up… he didn’t flop as he never played. Vitinho didn’t do much at Wolves and now starts for PSG 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Why did he flop at Wolves?

Just here to quote this for the 4th time in a row. I'm sure you're highly appreciative. 😃

Also, he moved back to Portugal as he was allegedly homesick. Not particularly surprising given he was only 19 and being suddenly thrust into a football academy in another nation.

He looks like a young Coutinho, same height and tends to carry the ball.

Scored 20 goals last season but most of those were penalties.

46 goals in 92 games for Sporting SP

Has two caps for Portugal.

Not sure if he looks like an Emery player, though.

Just watched his 22/23 highlight reel. Defenders in the portugese league look really bad. The prem would be a huge step up for him, so not sure if he's worth the amount of money we'd have to spend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MakemineVanilla said:

He looks like a young Coutinho, same height and tends to carry the ball.

Scored 20 goals last season but most of those were penalties.

46 goals in 92 games for Sporting SP

Has two caps for Portugal.

Not sure if he looks like an Emery player, though.

If he can take a penalty then sign him up!

• Like 1

Why can't the Birmingham Mail learn how to use a cedilla? All these "Goncalves." Option C on Mac OS. So easy.

Aston Villa are yet to submit a bid to Sporting for midfielder Pedro Goncalves, it is claimed.

He has been on Villa's radar this summer and even though they are keen to sign the midfielder, Portuguese newspaper A Bola (via SportWitness) claim that they are reluctant to pay his €80million (£68m) release clause. Sporting meanwhile, are adamant that a transfer will only materialise if the player's release clause is triggered.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

I’m sure you have lots of examples that you could give to back up your “interesting” post.

im not saying its true but can you say with any certainty it isnt i was putting outwat isaw no need to have ago

2 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

im not saying its true but can you say with any certainty it isnt i was putting outwat isaw no need to have ago

He didn't have 'a go' he asked for proof of your assertion

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â