Unpleasant XI

OutByEaster?

11 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Right, I’m not going to lie, I thought I was going to log in this morning to thousands of likes for this. I was proper chuffed with it. 

It would help if it wasn't such a shit joke mate 👍

Or include a fish pun as a bare minimum, job done.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

How has Cucurella not been mentioned? Chronic diver and a nasty piece of work to boot. The fact that he's turned to utter excrement at Chelsea doesn't recuse him from this list.

On 23/02/2023 at 21:54, quazzie goat said:

He is an arse hole, let’s be honest. But he’s our arse hole. 

Agreed. If this was being done on any other team's forum I'd say there's an extremely high chance he'd be the most picked goalkeeper

-------------------------------Martinez---------------------------------- 

Ayling-------------Mee-----------Zouma-------------------Shaw

Lingard-------Fernandes----------Xhaka----------------Zaha

-----------------------Mitrovic-------Maupay------------------------

Manager: Klopp
Assistant Manager: Arteta

Let's be real, Martinez shithouses like a master and tops antics. I love the bloke though.

Also some on here, like Zaha, are by all accounts no bastards off the pitch, but damn I gotta include them anyways.

Ayling I thought seems like a proper nice guy until @Zatman made me aware that he threw piss at fans XD. Maybe he's learned his lesson etc, but that makes you a word removed in my books lol. Also he plays for **** Leeds...

Edited by osmark86

1 hour ago, osmark86 said:

-------------------------------Martinez---------------------------------- 

Ayling-------------Mee-----------Zouma-------------------Shaw

Lingard-------Fernandes----------Xhaka----------------Zaha

-----------------------Mitrovic-------Maupay------------------------

Manager: Klopp
Assistant Manager: Arteta

Let's be real, Martinez shithouses like a master and tops antics. I love the bloke though.

Also some on here, like Zaha, are by all accounts no bastards off the pitch, but damn I gotta include them anyways.

Ayling I thought seems like a proper nice guy until @Zatman made me aware that he threw piss at fans XD. Maybe he's learned his lesson etc, but that makes you a word removed in my books lol. Also he plays for **** Leeds...

Ayling 100% deserves his role here. Odious little shit that he is. Smug as anything when he scores despite being largely rubbish everywhere else on the pitch. Filthy cheating little kicks at players that he gets away with.

The rest of the team really makes me shudder. Hideous.

Although on Shaw I think I missed what he's done other than being overweight and not very good?

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Ayling 100% deserves his role here. Odious little shit that he is. Smug as anything when he scores despite being largely rubbish everywhere else on the pitch. Filthy cheating little kicks at players that he gets away with.

The rest of the team really makes me shudder. Hideous.

Although on Shaw I think I missed what he's done other than being overweight and not very good?

thank you ;)

I dunno, Luke Shaw just annoys me and that position was hard to fill.

3 hours ago, osmark86 said:

thank you ;)

I dunno, Luke Shaw just annoys me and that position was hard to fill.

He makes about ten fouls before a booking as well, was a game last season he just kicked people and refs gave nothing

• Like 1

-----------------------------Martinez---------------------------------- 

K Walker ------------Mee-----------Zouma--------------L Martinez

Greenwood-------Fernandes----------Dele---------------Cronaldo

-----------------------Mitrovic-------Suarez------------------------

Edited by Dale
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Why is Mee so hated ?

Why hasn’t Wesley played 90 minutes for Villa since Burnley away in his first season here?  And did Ben Mee have any previous for such behaviour?

7 hours ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Why is Mee so hated ?

He's put 3 (I think?) players out with long term injuries after almost identical scissor challenges.

One of those players was our forward, Wesley, as mentioned by others.  He wasn't a World beater by any stretch, but the injury completely killed his career here.

• Like 2

Did Joe Gomez too and I think a spurs player 

He mastered the scissor tackle and the throw back art of taking the ball and the man which I know football has gone soft in so many regards but its because of assholes like him and his mentality 

Â