Unpleasant XI

OutByEaster?

On 25/03/2023 at 10:34, HKP90 said:

I know the lists so far have a strong midfield, but I would like to see Pulisic in the frame for the last team XI.

I'm struggling to think of anything dislikable about Pulisic at all.

I'm struggling to think of anything particularly memorable about Pulisic at all.

What have I missed?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm struggling to think of anything dislikable about Pulisic at all.

I'm struggling to think of anything particularly memorable about Pulisic at all.

What have I missed?

To my understanding he's a right wing, pro trump ahole who liked posts on social media calling for members of antifa to be shot.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Wesley made something of himself after a tough childhood in Brazil, his Dad died when he was 9, and he had two kids to support at age 16. He fought his way out of poverty, training while working in a screw factory, and breaking into European football through the Slovakian Super League.

He's never had anything easy, and worked for his opportunity to make it. He came to Villa and at age 23, his career was effectively ended in any meaningful capacity by a horrendous intentional scissor challenge which destroyed his cruciate. He was out for over a year.

Ben f***ing Mee. 

There is a special level of hell for players who intentionally try and ruin careers, especially of those who came from nothing and escaped poverty.

Just checked it out so understand the hate towards him.Don’t think we played Burnley with Mee in their side many times if any as he was out injured last season when we played them.He’s been outstanding for us this season and only been booked twice.

1 minute ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Just checked it out so understand the hate towards him.Don’t think we played Burnley with Mee in their side many times if any as he was out injured last season when we played them.He’s been outstanding for us this season and only been booked twice.

Well he didn't get sent off for maiming Wesley either, but it was still a f***ing awful challenge. 

Look I get that he's a decent centre half in terms of ability, but he is going to be forever hated here for ruining Wesley's life. And I really hope that he 1.knows or finds out exactly why he's hated here 2. Is kept awake at night by it. Whilst 1 seems possible, I sincerely doubt 2 will be the case. Largely because he's a c***.

I like Brentford otherwise btw, and want them to do well. I just think it's a shame you have BM as a player.

• Like 1

1. Pickford (WW2 RAF looking T-Rex plonker who tries to injure people)
  2. Romero (Injury waiting to happen, plays dangerous rather than hard)
  3. Maguire (Gets the England international get out of jail free-card from the refs every time he plays and still manages to be utterly useless)
  4. Jansson (Porridge eating Malmö FF bell end)
  5.  Ayling (Massively petulant Jordi Alba wannabee)                        
  6. Chilwell (Massively petulant Jordi Alba wannabee)
  7. Fernandes (No explanation needed)
  8. Zaha  (No explanation needed)
  9. Saka (England synchronized diving team)
  10. Kane (England synchronized diving team captain)
  11. Sterling (England synchronized diving team)

Choose to focus mainly on on the pitch stuff so rapists, animal abusers and so on are for another list.

Â