Unpleasant XI

OutByEaster?

43 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

My perception of Ayling has changed loads since I now know he has a stammer and when Villa were at Leeds after Martinez won the WC, Ayling went up to him and said massive congratulations.

Outside of football he seems like a really nice person.

I just watched an interview with him after reading this, partly to see if he still has the stammer (as I never knew he had one) but also to see how he comes across, as I've never taken to him at all on the pitch. Comes across as a proper harmless nice guy. Fair play, complete opposite to what I had thought.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

I just watched an interview with him after reading this, partly to see if he still has the stammer (as I never knew he had one) but also to see how he comes across, as I've never taken to him at all on the pitch. Comes across as a proper harmless nice guy. Fair play, complete opposite to what I had thought.

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

My perception of Ayling has changed loads since I now know he has a stammer and when Villa were at Leeds after Martinez won the WC, Ayling went up to him and said massive congratulations.

Outside of football he seems like a really nice person.

Them fans he threw piss over at Cheltenham will think otherwise

• Shocked 1

If we’re expanding it to the world football, I think Jordi Alba deserves a place. And I’ve also always hated Cristiano Ronaldo.

Also think Ashley Cole is worth a look. Superb player and fairly clean on the pitch, but seemed like a consistently nasty piece of work off it.

8 hours ago, Tom13 said:

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

Them fans he threw piss over at Cheltenham will think otherwise

He struggles with his pees.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Yeah he’s very obviously a massive rocket polisher in everyday life, whereas some of the other names I think are just getting picked because of their club.

I’ve seen a few interviews with Zaha, and a few with others talking about him. By all accounts he’s a really nice guy off the pitch. 

7 minutes ago, av1 said:

I’ve seen a few interviews with Zaha, and a few with others talking about him. By all accounts he’s a really nice guy off the pitch. 

Just seems like a massive drama queen to me, a whinger, a bit precious. But fair enough, probably not the worst human being ever.

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

Just seems like a massive drama queen to me, a whinger, a bit precious. But fair enough, probably not the worst human being ever.

I think Zaha is how other fans view Emi. When he is your opponent he is a prick but if you look past his antics he is actually a good player and seems a decent guy

18 hours ago, Mantis said:

Surprised Zaha hasn't been in more teams.

Top bloke off the pitch he’s probably done as much charitable for deprived families in the UK and Ivory Coast as Rashford has but he just does it quietly. He can be fiery on the pitch for sure but I’d love to have him at Villa even at the age of 30 I think he’d give us a good 3 years.

Â