Pre Match Thread

maqroll

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Pretty standard defeat this. Hoping no more than 3/4-0 but wouldnt surprise me if we saw 5/6/7/8-0. 

Mings injured. Still think it was a great transfer window, those that said it was? 

We were never going to sign a Centre Half anyway so it makes no difference regarding the transfer window

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I love big Sil Swinkels, he's a big, strong, no nonsense centre back with a great attitude, but by heck I hope he doesn't get a debut today.

Putting Haaland in his pocket be some debut 😉

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Rather her up front that senile old doddering Joe

He’s old and doddering but he has some really impressive things happen under his presidency so maybe he could pull a miracle out of the bag playing for us today.

Teflon Trump maybe good in defence because he seems to be evade most criminal charges so maybe with him we could evade defeat today…although saying that he does lose a lot of elections, other legal cases and his marbles.

Biden’s only just over the Villa maximum age of 29 given by VTalkers for happiness in purchasing as well 😂.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I love big Sil Swinkels, he's a big, strong, no nonsense centre back with a great attitude, but by heck I hope he doesn't get a debut today.

Rather see him than Chambers tbh.

Where's Mings?!

Regards old shin splints, he's always said de Bruyne is his hero. I'm sorry but for a so-called lifelong Villa fan to name any player that hasn't played for his club, whether it be a Merson, Barry, Cowan's etc, is a disgrace. Hope his dodgy shins shatter in the warm up.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1