Pre Match Thread

maqroll

7 minutes ago, Thug said:

Meh.

if our fans just chant ‘cheats cheats cheats’ all game, we will have a moral victory anyway 

yeah!!!! as the 8th goal goes in.

They don't need motivating this week....it will be a siege mentality, with the league threatening their £ 300,000 a week wages.

55 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

Bench going to look very poor

In terms of managing a game it's still got two full backs on it so could switch on hour mark and Dendoncker and McGinn can also come on to sit in. If we're a goal or two down early there's not much to change things but we knew that would happen sooner or later with the lack of urgency to sign attackers in January.

My impressions are we must've had a bug in the camp. Mings is the sort to play through knocks so would assume he's ill and Olsen not being on the bench either and naming only 8 subs suggests we lost at least one player overnight.

Think it's going to be a very long afternoon, 3-0 Man. City at least.

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

If our intensity, resembles anything like the Leeds V Man U game...............I'll settle for that.

The one Leeds lost? So similar to when we played City and you complained we didnt have Vinnie Jones

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

For what it’s worth I think Chambers plays out better from the back in the system. 

Not this season. Man. United game he was very sloppy and characterized his rare cameos since.

He's better next to Mings aswell who can lead him.