Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

14 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Anybody watched the young Moroccan Winger Abde Ezzalzouli on loan at Osasuna from Barca?  He’s had and impressive season would likely be available at a reasonable price .

Looks pretty skilful at beating a man, but not much evidence of any delivery afterwards in that montage. Scores a few goals though.

Is this a link you've heard or just someone you like?

37 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Anybody watched the young Moroccan Winger Abde Ezzalzouli on loan at Osasuna from Barca?  He’s had and impressive season would likely be available at a reasonable price .

Lets make a thread. You are as reliable as the others.😉

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Looks pretty skilful at beating a man, but not much evidence of any delivery afterwards in that montage. Scores a few goals though.

He’s very raw , just a player that caught by eye during the season. I bet Some random twitter journalists see’s this post now and we open Abde Ezzalzouli thread by end of the week 😂😂.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

He’s very raw , just a player that caught by eye during the season. I bet Some random twitter journalists see’s this post now and we open Abde Ezzalzouli thread by end of the week 😂😂.

Or Wishywashy post 2 pages back

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

It wouldn't be the first time...

12 hours ago, wishywashy said:

I wonder if we're after Abdessamad "Abde" Ezzalzouli from Barcelona? His agent posted an Instagram story at Bodymoor Heath around April but it was assumed at the time that it was about Kang-In Lee. Now a journo for Real Betis (who are in for the player) claims that a Premier League side has made an offer for Abde. More than likely connecting the dots when there isn't remotely a connection to begin with, but beats Todofichajes rumours, surely? 😁

Seems I'd missed this post in relation to the above.  Will almost certainly be us linked with him in a few days. 

Although looks like some dodgy media outlets already have. S they also link Man City and Wolves, given the same agent posted about being there also. Seems like a Wolves kind of signing to be fair, maybe they'll use the Neves money on him. 

Edited by MrBlack

In fairness, the team doesn't need an overhaul like previous windows.

We need a couple of players to take us to the next level. Don't forget a couple of the young lads will probably stay to fill out the squad (Tim and Cameron)

It could be v quiet for a couple of weeks, potentially. Though I fully expect this thread to hit 1k pages regardless of activity 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

It seems that most teams are quiet tho. Not much business has been done yet at all. Should pick up now international break is over.

I think it will be a busy window over all with the extra Saudi money washing around

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams.gif