Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

20 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

I get the impression that the only players who leave Villa will be those that we want to leave from now on.

I'd love to think this could be the case but there will probably always be bigger clubs .... Citeh, Real, Barca, Bayern, Utd etc ... that will be able to pull star players out of next level sides. 

It would have been really interesting to see what Jack would have done if he was here under UE now and Citeh came calling??

23 minutes ago, useless said:

Ansu Fati product of Sevilla academy 🗯️ Barcelona reportedly offered him to Wolves as part of Neves deal but Fati doesn't want to go there.

There’s no need for childish name calling 

:trollface:

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, useless said:

Ansu Fati product of Sevilla academy 🗯️ Barcelona reportedly offered him to Wolves as part of Neves deal but Fati doesn't want to go there.

I don't think we should be signing any over weight players but in Emery we trust, I guess. 

21 minutes ago, useless said:

Need to be very drunk and window is about to shut before you can contamplate a Fati

1 hour ago, barry'sboots said:

Wouldn't be a huge surprise with Bohly would it. 

I love Emi but if we got, say, 70m and could go out and get Bono for, say 40m which puts 30m in the pot for signings and meant we could afford Goncalves and Williams (as an example) would people be upset?

It wouldn’t surprise me.

usually I’m all for player trading in most cases but for a GK when you have one that plays well for you, I don’t think you sell him unless you have to

53 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

I'd love to think this could be the case but there will probably always be bigger clubs .... Citeh, Real, Barca, Bayern, Utd etc ... that will be able to pull star players out of next level sides. 

It would have been really interesting to see what Jack would have done if he was here under UE now and Citeh came calling??

Still leave, he is winning and competing for the highest honours 

1 hour ago, useless said:

The most injury prone player in world football tbh 

• Thanks 1

Just now, villaglint said:

Why is his release clause so low? Emi did say he was pestering some Argentinians 

Not really sure why, but Emi was on that podcast with Ian Wright and Dybala’s lady. When Emi said he wanted to bring more Argentinians she did say 'bring Dybala'. 👀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Not really sure why, but Emi was on that podcast with Ian Wright and Dybala’s lady. When Emi said he wanted to bring more Argentinians she did say 'bring Dybala'. 👀

She certainly did I remember her for some reason!!

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

Good point. 👀 Imagine, what a signing that would be 

• Like 1