Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You would imagine sevilla won't be allowing us to poach any of their players as part of the deal to allow monchi to come

Yeah possibly. Gil belongs to Spurs thou. Maybe we can do a Gil + Lo Celso double deal. They get Olsen + £3m

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, sne said:

Yeah possibly. Gil belongs to Spurs thou. Maybe we can do a Gil + Lo Celso double deal. They get Olsen + £3m

I’d be disappointed with both of those, neither looked anything in the PL.  we can just give them Olsen for free instead, much better deal for us than wasting money on players not good enough.

Just now, nick76 said:

I’d be disappointed with both of those, neither looked anything in the PL.  we can just give them Olsen for free instead, much better deal for us than wasting money on players not good enough.

Gil will never happen. Lo Celso is a good player in the right role. Doubt he'll end up here either. Both might be a bit "weak" to be perfect for the PL. Just like Foyth was when he played for Spurs.

18 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You would imagine sevilla won't be allowing us to poach any of their players as part of the deal to allow monchi to come

Was just thinking that, would we go for any of their players if we get him.

6 minutes ago, paul514 said:

I was listening to talkSPORT in the car earlier and they mentioned that Chelsea are after onana or Martinez

Wouldn't be a huge surprise with Bohly would it. 

I love Emi but if we got, say, 70m and could go out and get Bono for, say 40m which puts 30m in the pot for signings and meant we could afford Goncalves and Williams (as an example) would people be upset?

3 hours ago, duke313 said:

Lot of talk on Twitter that Lee Kang-in is set to reject an offer from Atletico, hopefully puts us in pole position.  For a reported €15-20m, could be a real bargain like Moreno.

Think Man U are interested but they don’t have a lot of money to throw around at the moment due to the take over.

1 minute ago, barry'sboots said:

I love Emi but if we got, say, 70m and could go out and get Bono for, say 40m which puts 30m in the pot for signings and meant we could afford Goncalves and Williams (as an example) would people be upset?

Yes!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

Fuming to lose Emi and then to replace him with that egotistical clearing in the woods from U2 who is in 60s and nowhere near 6 foot

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

No thanks to Bono. I'm not a big fan of his music and I can't see him being much better at football.

15 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

That would ruin my “beautiful day”

24 minutes ago, barry'sboots said:

I can't see the club moving in such mysterious ways.