Harry Maguire

maqroll

15 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

He starts beside Mings. And Mings and Maguire has a ring to it, sounds like a 80s cop duo 

Southgate said they cant play together as Maguire is left centre back 😂

15 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

How thick must mateys glasses be?!

Ill bet he could see activity on the surface of the moon with them!’

Why’s he posing like he’s about to stand in the wall in front of a free kick???

It's the £80m price tag that has always weighed him down, he's just not that good of a player. People misconstrue that into him being horrible though, which he's not. For starters, he was excellent at Leicester, for where he was...which led to the transfer fee in the first place.

If we can get him on a loan with an option to buy for like £30m, that would actually be really good business. 

• Like 2

Maguire was very good for a Leicester team that won the PL, right?

Hence Manure pay a massive fee for him and the pressure is on, he hasn't really fitted well with them either.

I don't believe for one second Villa are in for him.

However I think he is a good player and the criticism of him is unfair, he's always done well with England.

I like him, people just jump on the bandwagon with him. Sheeple do these things....

My immediate reaction is no chance. 

But then we’ve done some pretty outlandish things in the transfer market in the past 12 months or so.

I don’t think I’d want him personally but he’d give us more attacking threat off set pieces at least.

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Hence Manure pay a massive fee for him and the pressure is on, he hasn't really fitted well with them either.

However I think he is a good player and the criticism of him is unfair, he's always done well with England.

I like him, people just jump on the bandwagon with him. Sheeple do these things....

He was very very good for manure too. But last two seasons he’s dropped massively.

He takes an age to turn and usually fouls whereas before he’d out muscle and out run the attacker. And now his positioning is really poor too. Obviously positioning you can get back but he has lost acceleration and top speed (from the eye test).

unfortunately I’m from a family of Scumchester Utd supporters so I’ve watched them a lot over the years. 

The comparisons between him and McGrath are also very lazy McGrath didn’t lose his pace. 

12 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

He joined well after that. He was playing for Hull when they won the league.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Maguire wasn’t part of the Leicester team that won the pl.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

He wasnt in that Leicester team, they finished 9th the 2 seasons he played. One of them they conceded more than 2 relegated teams

Isn’t he a bit of a clearing in the woods? He’s not a bad player but if we were going to sanction a deal for a CB with those kind of wages (regardless if United help to pay) then we could get better value. Anyway it seems that he was there for golf.

Â