Lee Kang-in

Delphinho123

Have a feeling most interested teams were put off by the fact he still has to do his 2 year Korean military service sometime soon if he doesn't win a gold medal at the Olympics/Asian Games in the next year.  PSG have so much money they don't really care about it.  

I really liked the look of Kang-in and was hoping we could sign him, he was in my top two targets along with Nico Williams, but I'm not sure how much we were actually interested in as all the links to attacking players suggest we want an established big name as competition for Buendia, I say this because I suspect that that's where Felix, Asension, or Gonçalves would play, and then the other links to attacking player have been to players such as Wiliams, Chuckwueze, and Henrique, who seem like they would be signed to challenge Bailey, from what I've seen Kang-in looks a different kind of player to those, so not sure where he would have fitted in.

• Like 2

Without it meaning to come across as sour grapes, do we want to be signing players like Asensio and Lee Kang-In if they are the sort of players willing to join a club without a manager?

Just now, Woody1000 said:

Without it meaning to come across as sour grapes, do we want to be signing players like Asensio and Lee Kang-In if they are the sort of players willing to join a club without a manager?

Exactly.

These players are showing what they really want. They're not made of the right stuff for us.

9 minutes ago, WHY said:

PSG aren’t really making signings that are going to threaten the elite of Europe. Players going there may as well go to Saudi Arabia for the money imo. 

Massive downgrade in league. 

Booo! Lee Kang OUT! I had really high hopes that we would sign him, seemed perfect for us and a real talent, someone who can keep possession and also create, and seemed to be fairly cheap. Booo-boo-booo!

Anyways, give med Harvey Barnes to the left and some exciting player like Nico Williams or Deulofeu to the right and I'm fine!

To that a new back up GK, CB, RB and perhaps a striker please 😄 

• Like 1

From the two clips I watched I quite liked the look of Lee Kang-In, but now I believe him to be a money grabbing coward that’s scared of good defenders.

Send him to Other Football where he can slum it in squalor with the small heath thread. 

• Like 1

PSG have signed him for the social media side of it. The South Koreans will be all over the merchandise and the follows.

They're losing Mbappe, and have already lost Messi.

Sportswashing in action baby.

Â