Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

2 minutes ago, useless said:

I remember watching Cash for Forest when he played as a midfielder for them and he was sub par in that positon by Championship standards, was only the following season when was converted to right-back that he was much improved. Should never play midfield for us.

Cash said the same about himself on the Ben Foster podcast. Admitted he could never be a prem level midfielder. 

Might be mental fatigue after that epic win on Sunday. I’m confident if this game was on the weekend we’d have been better but the players are going to have to get used to getting mentally right and prepared quickly after big wins.

It’s why top clubs and players are near the top as they can consistently follow up good performances with good performances.

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

Its 45 mins of shite performance, not downed tools and can't be arsed

I realise that, but if you can't take the boos when your shit, why should I cheer when they are on it. I'll be cheering if I see  different game and a bit of effort in the second half, fair, I think so.

I usually defend Digne but he was terrible first 20 minutes, constantly getting beaten down that side and one instance lead to the goal.

Wouldn't shock me if he went off and we moved Young to LB.

Lots of switching of personnel in second half but this is a game where we're going to have to roll the dice and take some risks I think rather than formulaic subs.

I would boo the shit out of them for that first half performance. These spineless words removed have done this time and again to every manager. They put a bit of effort in for first few games then back the the same old

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

There's a million things you can do instead of booing. Shout and scream, call em names or whatever. Booing suggests they are always shit and uo there with Lescott and the other relegation clowns

You're advocating verbal abuse over ambiguous booing? Wtf

• Like 1