Unai Emery

PeterSw

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We looked so orgnaised. Its been a while since i seen the defence and midfield link up like that against quality opposition 

All the back four were brilliant today.

Mings was superb.

Luiz and dendonker looks a promsiing cm pairing

Ollie looked back to his best today. Worked hard and done sprayed some great balls in

• Like 2

Just now, Demitri_C said:

We looked so orgnaised. Its been a while since i seen the defence and midfield link up like that against quality opposition 

All the back four were brilliant today.

Mings was superb.

Luiz and dendonker looks a promsiing cm pairing

Ollie looked back to his best today. Worked hard and done sprayed some great balls in

It's amazing what coached players playing in their best positions can do

15 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Finally, a proper manager.

Started 433, raced into a 2-0 lead; changed to 4231 to solidify, concede a jammy goal on half-time; come out at 442 to be able to counter-attack, score again; back to 4231 to see the game out.

And he's got that into them in less than a week.

There are some good players at Aston Villa Football Club. Under Unai Emery, we're about to find out just how good.

Under Gerrard they had an excuse for being shit, but don't with Emery's tactics. 

19 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Don't care about Gerrard. Don't even wanna hear his name mentioned again at VP.

Unai has shown in just 90 mins that he can get not just a tune, but a **** symphony out of these players.

Forget the last 12 months. Enjoy the rest of this season,letting Unai take the reins.

Yup, we had to endure that year to be able to land the maestro. Let's just pretend it didn't happen.

What a waste it was keeping that fraud in charge for how long we did, was nice to see a proper manager in the technical area dishing out instructions and one that actually used all 5 subs, superb start long may it continue 

27 years.   27 Mo Fo years of hurt, anger, frustration, robbery, humiliation. 27 years of watching those plastic **** Mancs jumping around cheering at Villa Park. 

Took him 11 minutes to see that chucked out of the window. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

27 years.   27 Mo Fo years of hurt, anger, frustration, robbery, humiliation. 27 years of watching those plastic **** Mancs jumping around cheering at Villa Park. 

Took him 11 minutes to see that chucked out of the window. 

Number 1 in the charts 27 years ago last time we beat Man United

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Only just catching up ffs.

How did we set up today? Was it a 4231? Buendia on the right?

Cant believe I missed this!

Looked like a 4-4-2 for me

Â