Ratings & Reactions: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/10/22 at 22:59

4 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

He knows. Looked totally beaten leaving the field.

It’s a really really low point of the season.

We all need a lift.

Yeah. You would have thought him and his 2 assistants were at a funeral, sitting long faced and clueless during the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Stevie G. The liz truss of football.

He really is. Apart from his media mates, who constantly cover for him, everyone else can see that he's a **** chancer. Like I said the other day, Sherwood without the fun. Rarely has a Villa manager been so painfully out of his depth.

• Like 1

A good manager will turn this around, its clear since the Mings debacle he lost the players. There's a good squad there they just need organising properly, they need a plan, get the whole coaching team out, throw money at Posh let him have all the backroom staff he wants. Give him the keys to Villa Park, We made 20 million on Chuk didn't re invest at all, use the money for compensation and employ a proper manager, we are supposed to be rich and ambitious. SHOW US

Edited by Villarcana
  • Like 3

When Dougie got sent off, there was no movement from the bench from Gerrard. He just sat there like a bored husband sat on the seats outside the New Look changing rooms waiting for his wife to try on 60 different outfits on a Saturday afternoon. 

Edited by CLARETANDBLUEFOXY
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Herman22 said:

I think we all know he’s done now. My worry is this, when we get a replacement in is the team good enough to move up the table? 

Another massive few windows needed. 

I'm not worried about the players. The right manager will get a tune out of this squad without a single new signing.

• Like 1

Ref had a shocker but just like Mings error last week these things happen to teams who are in poor form, usually because you invite so much pressure you eventually make a mistake that can be picked up on. 

Should be the end of Gerrard and his band of merry coaches, I fear he will be in the dug out for Brentford to allow 34000 ish boo him instead. 

• Like 1

Utterly abject performance.

Abysmal.

But to make things worse we performed to type - loose defending for first goal, D Luiz getting sent off for a pointless, deeply stupid foul, and a Mings own goal.

Gerrard has to be removed now and most of the mob who sit on the coaches bench with him. I don’t know what they are for any more.

Â