Ratings & Reactions: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/10/22 at 22:59

This is about as bad as I can remember. I haven't been checked out like this since the relegation season. I'm not even really mad. Just numb. 

Gerrard obviously needs to go. Purslow needs to go for letting it get to this point. It has been clear for a month what needed to happen. 

1 minute ago, Mozzavfc said:

Special mention for Bednarek who was so bad, even for this team, that he had to be taken off at half time

He wasn’t it was tactical we needed a a right back on there because Bailey was so f in useless (lazy) and stitching Konsa up

1 minute ago, Raymond said:

This is about as bad as I can remember. I haven't been checked out like this since the relegation season. I'm not even really mad. Just numb. 

Gerrard obviously needs to go. Purslow needs to go for letting it get to this point. It has been clear for a month what needed to happen. 

I fully expect relegation tbh I don't think this group of players is salvageable and the owners deserve to lose a tinne of cash for presiding over it.

Their poor decisions have led to this.  Bad decision after bad decision.

2 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

His record was really bad though, I think his win ratio was like 13%

I agree, under other circumstances I think he might have been decent, but he hasn't done much since he left us

That is true, however that side was toxic, New players poorly integrated due to Gabby, Collins and Dunne basically poisoning the whole club. I never liked Gabby, but he was an utter disgrace that season, he has no right attach himself to our club because he was pivotal and a key part  of our darkest season and relegation.

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Just when you thought you couldn’t hate the cheating acting word removed any more , Mitrovic comes out to do an interview wearing a pair of **** crocs

What a prick, the crocs just make him a flaccid prick. 

6 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

Special mention for Bednarek who was so bad, even for this team, that he had to be taken off at half time

He really wasn't ...... hardly put a foot wrong in fairness !

• Like 3

Â