Ratings & Reactions: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/10/22 at 22:59

That Luiz headbutt was the kiss of death for Gerrard, and Luiz clapping the Villa supporters on his way off the pitch felt kind of like an acknowledgement that he knows Gerrard is a **** clearing in the woods too.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

I was about to write our players have no fire in their bellies and Luiz goes and does that. That is not the fire I was looking for, there was no hard but fair challenges to rough up the opposition, we just let them pass around us. No steel or fight in that team at all, very worrying.

Bye bye, off you fk to the land of the bubble perm shell suit wearing bin dipping crowd crushing land of self pity you useless clueless twunt.

If he hasn't gone by the weekend fans need to stay out side the ground instead of going in v Brentford.

That will be the only way the owners will understand if he isn't removed before hand.

• Haha 2

Terrible, just awful, they aren't even coached to a level where they know what to do before they get the ball. The shape is horrendous, disjointed mess. Why would you stick with Gerrard, there are no signs of a performance or any hope. A good performance from the players for 45 mins against Chelsea from the players despite the tactics is not enough to go against the trend of nearly a year of no identity, no discernable way of playing, players who look like they have to invent what happens next every time they get the ball. Even if that is the number 6 getting it from a center back. No excuse for that shit. 

He's had time, he's been backed, we've even sacked off the good transfer policy to get him some top experienced players. All the good feeling around the club has been destroyed, all the good team spirit has been destroyed, even his favourite McGinn found it hard to control the ball or find a man 10 yards away. 

I don't dislike him, he's just not delivered on being an improvement on Smith. We're in a worse position now than we were when he came in, even after improving the squad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, imavillan said:

There only one choice

Martinez kept us in it

True, it could have been a lot worse. I am just too pissed off to vote for any of them though.

Â