Ratings & Reactions: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/10/22 at 22:59

We have made no progress since we got promoted. We are now just as bad as our first season back in the PL. Thanks NSWE for your lack of ambition, foresight, nouse & your stubborness for sticking with a failed project. You have a lot to answer for!

Edited by pacbuddies

1 minute ago, flashingqwerty said:

Undoubably the worst Villa manager in living memory.

Worse than Garde

Worse than Bruce

Worse than McCleish 

He has far far better players at his disposal than any of them and his record is no better

You are absolutely right and it needs repeating so that those who question understand, this squad is much better than this. Much better.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

As an aside, do Fulham actually have fans, or just open the doors encouraging tourists in? Didn't hear a peep out of them, what a joke of a fanbase

I was sat with the 'home' fans and it was 90% villa fans. Unreal

They wanted it much more than most of our players did. How can we put on a show like that after giving Chelsea such a decent game at the weekend? I guess we have grown used to this sort of inconsistency though, its nothing new. We played a Fulham team playing at their very best tonight, a soft penalty and a harsh sending off didn't help, but we made it far too easy for them. :(  

2 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Undoubably the worst Villa manager in living memory.

Worse than Garde

Worse than Bruce

Worse than McCleish 

He has far far better players at his disposal than any of them and his record is no better

I thought Garde was just poor timing, that team/season was cursed

• Like 1

Michael Oliver was a disgrace aswell. Before all the incidents we were outplayed anyway so it hasnt cost us. That was a performance of a team who couldnt care less. Finally the Gerrard nightmare can end. Please get the next appointment right. Its quite important to actually employ a coach this time Purslow.

1 minute ago, thunderball said:

I thought Garde was just poor timing, that team/season was cursed

His record was really bad though, I think his win ratio was like 13%

I agree, under other circumstances I think he might have been decent, but he hasn't done much since he left us

2 minutes ago, John said:

They wanted it much more than most of our players did. How can we put on a show like that after giving Chelsea such a decent game at the weekend? I guess we have grown used to this sort of inconsistency though, its nothing new. We played a Fulham team playing at their very best tonight, a soft penalty and a harsh sending off didn't help, but we made it far too easy for them. :(  

I guess the players didn’t want to down tools at home

Â