Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Gotta be gone after this, who can argue, may get the Bretford game, what for i dont know, but I'll be absolutely shocked if he is here next week.

Why they have not just put Critchley in charge the last couple of games is mind blowing.

Has to be gone tomorrow morning

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, tinker said:

We have no chance of Poch coming here after this performance, he would be mad.

We have Kamara coming back before the end of the season and we may get lucky with DC back before the end too. Plus we would give him a ton of money in the transfer windows and to line his pockets. This team is clearly better than where it is, they just need an actual manager to direct them. 

2 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Does anyone think Luiz actually did anything there? They were face to face and Mitrovic was the one that ran over to him? Bizarre that the ref thought Luiz was the aggressor there. But then, Michael Oliver is shit.

Only surprise is he wants Gerrard gone as much as us based on these calls.

I called it straight away as never a red. Amazon commentary however saw it as blatant red? What are they seeing that i didn't? Why can't they just call out play acting the spineless twits!

Just now, nick76 said:

Not really, we haven’t been in this game and the red card and penalty didn’t change that it just accelerated it.

But they literally have changed the game.  It was 1-0, now it's 2-0 and we're down to 10.  To say that has had no impact is ludicrous...

...however, we've also been awful and could comfortably be 4 or 5 down.