Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

Just now, ferguson1 said:

Making Fulham look like champions. Seriously embarrassing performance.

Have the players given up on him? It really looks like it. 

What does that say about them as players? When the going gets tough, they crumble. When the manager goes he can take most of the squad with him.

1 minute ago, A'Villan said:

The only aspect of this match that's been encouraging for me is that during my hiatus over the last few weeks, I actually wondered what happened to Willian. He was brilliant for Shaktar Donetsk and served Chelsea well. I've always been a fan of Brazil since Ronaldo, Rivaldo and Ronaldinho captured my heart and attention. 

And so VT, when the focus is on it being good to see Willian back in the PL, as the source of what's good about this match..

You know it's one miserable time for Villa.

Yeah I thought he was the most underrated player in the league at Chelsea

Goes to show part of the problem and the solution at arsenal, he was on circa £200k a week, put a load of weight on, didn't give a single **** and arteta bombed him off

• Like 1

As usual a disorganised mess

Both McGinn and Ramsey in the side again, and unsurprisingly they are leaving huge gaps so Luiz is having to cover too much of the middle of the pitch and the full backs are getting exploited

On the ball too often multiple players occupy the same space, or stand too far away from each other, so easy for Fulham to defend. 

Our shape is poor, our players are all over the place both defensively and offensively, and thats because of bad coaching.

Silva showing how the opposite can elevate a side

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Bollocks.

How can you judge this team under this non manager. He can't even coach without Beale.

Watched it enough to judge it to be honest. It’s my opinion and I stand by it. Sorry it upsets you x

1 minute ago, AV82 said:

How are these commentators still placing all of the blame on the players?! What the ****?!

Its ridiculous. Their claim is basically all the proven quality players have become individually bad for unexplained reasons. Except when they go on international duty then they are good.

Its the coach, its always been the coach.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

DION DUBLIN is fuming, you can tell he is hurting....that is who we need up front right now, someone who can put the ball in the net and keep the ball!

Can we get him in to nut Gerrard?

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You know what.

If Purslow was actually SG's " mate "

He would have put him out of his misery already.

I absolutely loved and respected the man as a player, but the " legend " will be diminished with all Villa fans.

As a player he was a cheating, diving little scumbag

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Truths in the middle. The players have been appalling tonight and it’s not all on Gerrard.

Yes it is, he sets the team up wrong every week, disables the players.... I'm sorry you are wrong

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Which is stupid. Should have been given the bullet a month ago. 

I was tempted after Bournemouth and I reckon I'd have been right. 

• Haha 1